I need to give myself some direction. This year I will:
- Get a job, even part time is better than nothing. And it would be NICE if it was in the health care field. After 2 years in school, I need to put my new degree to use. Graduating Summa Cum Laude was nice, but get off your butt already!
- Start only 2 new large stitching projects for the year. I finally finished the huge "dwell in possibility" project I started when I got laid off. If I could find the charts, I could get the designer's name and the project name right. I still can't find anything since moving in here in July. But in 2012, I'm not going to have a dozen projects going at the same time. I'm not going to pick up any new hobbies or start doing any new crafts. I'll do a gazillion little ornaments and gifts, but it's time to finish some of the UFOs from previous years. Time to use up my stash and all the freebies I've collected.
- Finish 1/2 of my WIPs. That means I'll have to sort through all my stuff and FIND all the ufo projects! Then I can decide whether I still want to stitch them, and prioritize them.
- Sort through my books. What I can't sell on Amazon I'll trade or share with others. I'll never understand why I moved all those books with me, or why I have a small storage locker full of books still. I guess I just took them since Kelly kept all my other stuff. Time for those books to find other homes.
- Get back into my conversion classes. No excuses.
- Get my digital camera out of Tom's attic and start uploading pictures of my stitching.
I have a lot to learn about blogging. I hope other stitchers will post their thoughts here. I'd love to make some new virtual friends.